Just a little about me:
- I absolutely love what I do – photography is my passion.
- I love to capture the uniqueness of you and your family and friends, capturing memories as they happen and before they’re gone.
- I really do believe that investing in photography for your wedding, or to capture a specific time in your life, is one of the most valuable and important things you can do – to have those memories visually documented forever.
- It’s your day and all about you! I’m here to capture your day, for you. I’m a stress-free type of person and I’m easy to get along with.
- Other things I enjoy: travel, the outdoors, indoor rock climbing, yoga, music and going to concerts.
- With an interest in combing my two passions in life, music and photography, I’m the founder of Pearl Jam Fan Portraits and Fan Portraits.
Have a question? Wanna know more about me? I love meeting people and making new friends and sharing life stories – feel free to say hi!
I am located in Newark, Delaware and cover southeastern Pennsylvania, south New Jersey, and northeastern Maryland. I also am available for travel worldwide.